I threw this Never Never Land Party for my Peter Pan obsessed 4 year old son this past January and even though these pics are 6 months old I still love looking through them! I think it's safe to say it's my favorite party to date and my son really enjoyed himself, which you know- always makes it alllll worth it...
Even though this party has seen it's fair share of party blogs (HWTM, KPI & CMP)- ironically- it's never been on my own! I have so many pics that haven't been shown so I decided it was time to put together a post of my own!
I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed putting it all together!
Photography (mostly) by Jen McGinn www.findingjensview.blogspot.com (the not-so-great great candid shots are by me!)
xo Party or Die xo
MPM Party Faves:
- Dessert table backdrop being made to look like the Darling Nursery (or at least what it looks like is my mind's eye!)
- "The Lost Boy's Pub" eating area for Cormac and his friends (that I sketched out and actually came to life!)
- Hand made favor bags by Miss Party Mom
- Pointing sign by Miss Party Mom (inspired by The Trashy Side)
- The vintage inspired invitation and printables by World Wide Party by Elena
- Peter Pan napkin hats by Miss Party Mom
- Mini Bottle Favors by Miss Party Mom