Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween: A Creative's Favorite Holiday! {Part 2}

If you read Halloween : A Creative's Favorite Holiday {Part 1} you know that I love Halloween. 
Last year my husband turned the big 3-0 ten days before Halloween and so I put together a little 30th/Halloween combo party for him the night of Halloween and invited a bunch of friends over to celebrate. Hannah from Hannah's Cookie and Treats made the adorable Bundt stacked pumpkin cake (with a chocolate ice cream cone for the stem!), cupcakes and Halloween cookies that made the dessert table extra cute and extra yummy! 

Printable package by Prickly Press on Etsy!

Enjoy and I hope you have a blast this Halloween!

xo Party or Die xo
kenna












1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Shawn look alike tombstone!!!

    ReplyDelete

" "